PDA

View Full Version : 14 years ago

LauraWheeler
18-05-2012, 06:25 AM
It will be egsactly 14 years tomorrow since Lucy came into my life and changed it for the better. :) I was a very confused and messed up teenager who was on the path to self destruction. But when a troubled messed up pony stumbled into my life things changed. Everyone told me to give up, but I refused. Lucy taught me to fight for what you believe in, She taught me to love, be paitent, loyal and to trust again. She saved my life in many ways over the years and taught me it was ok to be me.
We had such fun and had a go at everything. We gave all we did 100% and never gave up. We both faced many battels through the years and we helped eachother through them. Faithfuly by the others side reasuring them everything was going to be ok.
I owe Lucy so much but she owes me nothing. I can't believe she's been gone for almost two years now. I still miss her terrably but I know she is still with me guiding me through my life. When times get tough I think of her.
I like to think she would be proud of all I have done with the boys and she comes with us on all our adventures. I take her memory whereever I go and she will forever be in my heart.
She was never a world beater but we had loads of fun and she ment the world to me.
She has continued to show how amazing she is through online showing which I started doing in Nov last year and she has already won so much :)
http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327/LauraWheeler/IMG_0668.jpg
I just want to thank her for all she did and I am sorry I wasn't with her at the end. I would have given anything to say goodbye but it just wasn't possible and I had to do what was best for her.
I still love you Lucy with all my heart. Gone but never forgotton.
RIP My beautiful angel, the brightest star in heaven.
http://youtu.be/D8plZBi1eyc

MrsMozart
18-05-2012, 07:09 AM
She was a very special lass. Hugs to you hunny.

Pippipony
18-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Super rosettes. So nice to keep her memory alive.

MissMillie
18-05-2012, 11:08 AM
What a lovely post for a lovely mare. Hugs to you!

Cheiro1
18-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Hugs LW, she was a stunning girl and she'll always be therex

LauraWheeler
18-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Thanks guys. She realy was a special mare. I still miss her so much but am thankful for the 12 years she was here. She taught me so much and I can never thank her enough for all she did for me.