PDA

View Full Version : Video/s Missing you. Can't believe it's been over 3 years now.

LauraWheeler
08-09-2013, 12:15 PM
It's been over 3 years since that awful day I had to let Lucy go. It's been rough these passed few years without her but as my exciting new chapter starts I like to think she is still with me. Guiding me through lifes twists and turns. I owe her an awful lot. She made me the person I am today and without her I honestly wouldn't even be here today. I hope she is proud of all I am doing and knows that even though I never got to say goodbye I loved her so very much, still do and always will. RIP my beautiful angel, the brightest star in heaven. xx

http://youtu.be/U0jRtH6oO_Q

RubysGold
08-09-2013, 01:08 PM
She will always be there for you :D
She was a very special horse and I can see why you loved her so much!
xx

LauraWheeler
08-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Thankyou RG. She was such an amazing mare. After all she had been through in her life and she turned out increadable. She was a true 1in8million pony in every sence.
It's just so sad they can't be with us here forever. we just have to make the most of the time we get to spend with them and Lucy and I certanly did that. So many happy memorys to treasure forever. :) xx

MrsMozart
08-09-2013, 08:04 PM
Aw hunny. Hugs.

svmel
09-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Big hugs, can't watch it, am having a weepy day and that's so not good whilst at work :)

She's always with you hun xxxxx

LauraWheeler
09-09-2013, 02:15 PM
Thanks guys.
((((((hugs))))))) SVMel hope you feel better. xx

MrsMozart
10-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Love these words of yours LW :)

"...So many happy memorys to treasure forever..."