Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My good news

Bettyboo222

Lightbulb My good news

I know I have been giving cryptic clues about something that may be happening this week, well here is is.

WE HAVE GOT A DOG

He came into the shelter on sunday and I couldn't leave him. He is a pomeranian X Chiauau. He is called Biscuit and is 1 year old. He is very sweet, I can't get any pics on to my computer at the moment

Now for the question - How do we encourage the cats to get on with him ? The eldest seems pretty chilled but Bella is curled up on top of my wardrobe shaking.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My good news

How excellent

Looking forward to pics

As to the cat, I'd just leave them to get used to each other. It's what we do and seems to work out okay

LauraWheeler

YAY been looking out for your good news, wondering what it could be He sounds so cute. Can't wait for some pics
    As for the cats sorry can't be much help. The little fella hates cats and thinks it's fun to grab there tails and swing them round :x Luckly we don't have cats and he catches all the vermin so we don't need any :lol: :lol:

Bettyboo222

Pictures will follow shortly

Bettyboo222

LauraWheeler

Awwwwwww he looks like a hairyer lighter version of the little fella ( Although he does have much smaller ears than the little fella :lol: ) He's soooooo cute.

Post Thanks / Like

So cute!

Bettyboo222

It makes me laugh ow in the first photo he is shredding a ball that says 'good boy' Going to post on the dark side now 8-)

Pippipony

Great news though not a huge fan of little dogs, he does do well in the cute stakes

Bettyboo222

Thank you PP