Thread: What was Your Happiest Ever Moment on a Horse?

Post Thanks / Like

What was Your Happiest Ever Moment on a Horse?

I've had some amazing and some lovely and some brilliant times on horses, but the two that are always at the front of my mind are:

Galloping Dizzy. The one and only time I've galloped on her. Just the most amazing and wonderful feeling.

That one is The One, but this one is close behind it:

When someone taught me how to halt Dizz, by lifting with my seat. Just amazing.

There's been lots of other good and special times, but the two above really stick in my mind

So, what's yours?

Meggymoo
    Cantering along Woolacombe sands!! Without doubt! But don't recommend looking down when you are actually in the sea, as the movement of the tide makes you feel as though you are falling off sideways!

Meggymoo
    .........or was it the first time I jumped the mud monster? Or... or.......................!!!!!!!

Bettyboo222
    Goodness!

The very last time I rode Foxy and he was a star
    When Ted and I blasted it across the fields in a proper no-holds barred gallop

3Beasties
    An hour into our first time cubbing when he decided that he wasn't going to manage to pull my arms out of their sockets and became a 'proper hunter'

One of the last schooling sessions I had on him, the best it's ever been, he made everything feel easy, was very ride-able and willing!

And going on our favourite ride always makes me smile, lots of galloping, lots of fun

Pippipony
    So many I don't know where to start
    Blasting round the steeplechase at Milton Keynes 3 day event & doing the roads & tracks early in the morning in the fog.
    Doing flying chnages on friends schoolmaster
    Galloping friends intermediate eventer at Holkham beach 2 weeks after losing Sov, where they took me to cheer me up, I have never been so fast in my life.
    Doing my first affiliated test with Pip & not dying

Post Thanks / Like
    Playing tig (And in fact that entire camp) on Remme, was an ace pony
    Everytime I rode my darling Toby, Miss that horse SOOO much