+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newbie alert!

bibble

newbie alert!

helloooooooo, New to this forum but already recognise a few names from HHO, thought as it was a new year i'd try a new forum
    I have 2 horses and 3 ponies and a friends pony lives with us too, we've just moved to a private yard after being on farm livery for 7 years, I'm loving having stables and a concrete yard not to mention water from a tap and electric!!(and no neighbours)
    I haven't ridden since September as had some family stuff going on and then i twisted my ankle 6 or 7 weeks ago and wading through the mud has not helped the healing of said ankle.

Meggymoo
    Welcome bibble! My god you sound as though you have your hands full! Ahh no neighbours, that sounds like my idea of heaven. Hope you are mended soon.

Cheiro1
    Welcome

We are a friendly bunch really (I am Cheiro1 on HHO, or WishUponAStar currently )

Tell us more about your beasties, they sound lovely

Hope your ankle heals soon!

Pippipony
    Hi & welcome. V friendly on here. Pippipony most of the time - here & HHO

New yard sound fab

bibble
    you asked for it lol, we have the big girl Shellee who is 17hh TBx, 18 this year and still a madam when it suits her, oh and she's grey and thinks she needs a daily mudpack! then we have jake who is 15hh welsh x, he'll be 12 this year and was only backed 4 years ago, he's erm quirky lol or special as hubby says Aero is daughters 5 yr old sec B, he's a bit sensitive and she's a nervous nellie so not the best match but we've had him since weaning so he's going nowhere. She also has Miffy who is a 14hh connie and a darling, she's 16 and knows her job inside out, she will also never leave us. finally little ted who is 11.3 on tip toes, 5 yrs old and a bit green but a genuine little chap who we got as a confidence giver for daughter coming off her little 11hh lead reiner. Ted is up for sale as although i hate selling he deserves a little person of his own to love him . Friends pony is a 13.2hh newforest, only 4 and only came off the forest this summer but he's been a doddle to back and being a forester nothing bothers him lol, just got to teach him some manners.
    so that's my horsey gang! also have 3 dogs, Bud the Shiba, pip the jrt (supposed to be sons dog haha) and my 2 yr old bull mastiff 'H' who was my 40th birthday present

Post Thanks / Like
    Helloooooo . Lovely to see you and read all about your gang . I'm on HHO and here, usually as MrsMozart.

A nice bunch here.

leflynn
    That's quite a tribe you have! Hello and welcome

I hope you're ankle heals soon and you're back to full fitness!

I'm leflynn here and HHO and defo a friendly bunch on here

Bettyboo222
    Hello and Welcome I'm Bettyboo222 on HHO

+ Reply to Thread