Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get well vibes for Fat Lab please.

Post Thanks / Like
    Everything crossed for a full and speedy recovery.

LauraWheeler
    Just seen this hope he's doing ok. xx

Post Thanks / Like
    How's he doing today?

Meggymoo
    Seemed to be alot better today thanks, but tonight his legs seem weak again. Vet asked for wee sample before giving him metacam and was supposed to ring back this afternoon with results. Didn't (of course!) so rang her tonight and of course she wasnt there but there was a message for her to ring me to discuss results. So being the eternal pessimist I am again plunged into gloom assuming there is a problem there as well. After all, if results have been clear, the receptionist has always told me before.

LauraWheeler
    ((((((((hugs))))))))))) MM from me and the little fella. I hope you get some news today. I know how hard it is not knowing. My vets are buggers about ringing me. I hate it and just bombard them with calls. I'm waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to much of a worryer. x

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully they were just tired at the end of the day. Will keep all crossed for good news today hunny.

Pippipony
    Hope vet calls soon xx

Meggymoo
    PHEW!!!!!!!!!!! Urine OK! Vet finally rang (after me getting impatient and ringing again, only to be told she was operating and would ring back in a couple of
    hours). Only actually needed to chat to me about dietary changes, supplements and programme of medication to get cracking on and generally chat about how he is
    doing. Why the ******$$$$$$********?????????***********$$$$$$$@@@ @@@@************* couldnt the receptionist have said last night that she needed a chat but the tests were ok?????? Then I may have slept last night.! But hey ho, all seems quite positive now, just got to accept that the old chap is just that now.

LauraWheeler
    So glad to hear he is ok. xx

Pippipony
    Fab news xxx