Thread: Cobs Can

Post Thanks / Like

Cobs Can

Reading a book called 'Cobs Can'.

It's excellent so far . Following the classic equitation, but tailoring it to meet the abilities and limitations of the cob (conformation wise).

I know we're no-where near any of it with the ten month old Titich, but it's lovely to have such an eye opener, even after my x number do years with horses . D1 had LC going really rather well, so I know it's all possible, but a book that helps specifically is great

Post Thanks / Like
    I have that book I LOVE it
    So far I havent read it, I just flick through looking at pics an reading the odd bit, but I will read it soon

leflynn
    Ooh that might be a book to get for OH and Harry! we know he can do it but thi smight help with a splash of tweaking

Post Thanks / Like
    It probably would be good It's aimed at all levels, from what I've read so far

svmel
    Wow I didn't even know there was such a book!!! I'm - a - gonna - have - to - read - it

Alwaysbroke
    Sounds like an interesting ead

spookypony
    Being of German extraction, I'm pre-programmed to believe that anything with 4 legs lacking major deformities should be capable of at least Medium dressage, I'm much inclinced to believe that Cobs Can, indeed! Though at the top levels of various disciplines, it's probably wise to choose an animal whose mental and physical attributes are taylored to the job at hand, this isn't necessarily a problem ever encountered by the most of us!