Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Moffat Seat Saver

Post Thanks / Like

Heather Moffat Seat Saver

I used one on my Penwood saddle (didn't need it on the Barnsby) and it was brill

Don't know what set me off thinking about it, and now I don't know where it is(!), but I do remember that it saved my achey bum

Quite interested in the sticky type seat saver thingies, but my saddle has a sueded seat so don't know if that's a good combination.

Of course my Barnsby might not fit my next horse (think it will be too narrow and too big for Titch - will have to work out how to manage my long thighs and a comparatively short-backed ponio).

Anyhoo, just thought I'd mention it

leflynn
    I got an acavallo one to try on Harry's saddle to make it more comfy but never got round to using it so no help really!!

svmel
    I liked the heather Moffat one, only borrowed someone else's though. Then I picked up a gel one form the tack sale for £2 and it's amazing! So soft and comfy, used it for long hacks, and it was lush

Cheiro1
    I really like the Acavallo ones, they look great! And they are meant to be awesome for stickiness lol

spookypony
    I want one...don't know if to go for gel or dead sheep?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, fleece looks nice, but gel helps keep y'bum in the saddle - I'll be after one of those!

My HM one is suede

bibble
    love love love my HM seat saver! big girls saddle is pretty comfy anyway but it's super comfy with the seat saver

Post Thanks / Like
    Are the sticky gel ones as comfortable I wonder?

soulfull
    used to have a HM and it was great. have great saddles now that don't really need one. however I sat on the acavallo one at badminton and loved it

Post Thanks / Like
    Think I'll be needing a sticky one for the new Boyo...