+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is where you all are!!....

svmel
    Helllooo!!!!

What they said ^^^^^^^^ it's lovely here, and no one minds any level of fun and daftness or otherwise!!!!!!!!!!

noodle_
    hurrah more

yes help with colours welcome!!..... ive almost finished stripping until a friend turned up at my door as i forgot im meant to be at her yard.... oops.

so going back to b and q in a bit.... for some sand paper, filler, gloss and paint/paper *iamskinttttttt*

question - i am broke and have tons of magnolia paint..... can i do the ceiling magnolia instead of white to save a bit of dosh??? i cant afford yet another can of paint!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. It will tie in the whole look Yiu can always change it later if you want

Pippipony
    I have some magnolia ceilings

noodle_
    brill thanks guy

i canna afford no more !!! lol

tempted to paint theskirting boards the same look too?!?!

have TONSSSSSSSS of magnolia paint....and i hate gloss it stinks..... this really naughty??? would save me more money i can spend on my walls

Post Thanks / Like
    Emulsion won't survive that well in the hard wearing areas such as doors, doorframes, and skirting boards.

It would look nice though

noodle_
    problem solved - daddy dearest has given me a can

will crack on tomorrow

Pippipony
    Good old daddy

Post Thanks / Like
    I believ you can use emulsion as undercoat if it's bare wood

Yay for Dad!

noodle_
    he has his uses

i need to give the ceiling a 2nd coat tomorrow and sand the walls down - then crack on painting going to bug me but i have to do the room in 2 halves because i refuse to move my furniture out....because theres no room for it!

my stuff is all in my mum's room, (who luckily is on holiday so is none the wiser!)....and the office is also full of my stuff.

unsurprisingly i will be going the charity shop asap with a load of stuff...!

+ Reply to Thread