+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feel a bit daft...

Gixxerbabes
    Have you tried deleting the fb app and starting again, or do you actually log out properly so when you next log in all updates will be added.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't log out as I can't remember the password and seem to end up arguing a lot with it when I try and get a new password, hence only using it on my phone at the moment!

If it means I can actually use it properly, then I guess I'll have to go thought the password rigmarole and try and get it sorted (and remember it!!).

Ta

Post Thanks / Like
    I seem to be logged in on the iPad and that's working okay the vast majority of the time

I've found that nowadays, in order, I'm on here, then FB, with just a browse around HHO. It used to be here, HHO, with only the odd look in on FB.

Pippipony
    Yup pretty much the same. I only really look at the morning thread in the CH and do v little else on HHO. I hate the way you now get notified of a PM by the fact you "Notifications" box disappears! How back to front is that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not noticed that! Have been poked a couple if times as I've not replied to messages (that I'd not seen). Then again, I've been tardy replying to a couple on here. Need cloning

+ Reply to Thread