+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So this is where you all are!!....

noodle_

So this is where you all are!!....

FOund through HHO facebook bit

No guesses who i am from HHO...! Hoping others have kept the same usernames too so i can work out who is who!?

Cant stand the layout so hoping this forum will be a better place to chat and ask advice

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello m'duck!

Yup. Defectors-Not-So-Anonymous lol

Been here for a couple of years. Was still on HHO, but the change has almost weaned me off . Still like to pop in, but for some reason find it really annoying! Can't figure out why though, which in itself is annoying lol.

Friendly and supportive here . Not nearly the numbers of HHO!, but seems to be growing

Pippipony
    Hi
    Same on HHO as here, though likewise spend far more time here than elsewhere, esp. since the change
    Welcome

noodle_
    thanks mrsM.... i was going to post my showing report on HHO but my eyes hurt too much will post it on here instead

Pippipony
    Excellent

Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, we likes reports we does

noodle_
    done

its lighthearted....... so any serious showers i appologise....i dont have the ability to take my poo stain pony seriously

Post Thanks / Like
    rofl - you'll fit right in lass

*trots off to have a read *

Booboos
    I can only do about half an hour on HHO before I get a splitting headache so I am a less frequent visitor nowadays!

noodle_
    i know its a shame!!! the red was a better colour scheme and i dont get what the big banner at the side for the sale horses is

+ Reply to Thread