Thread: Puppies

Post Thanks / Like

Puppies

We used to breed Shi Tzus, but stopped when we lost one of our girls, Misty, a week after her last litter :cry: :cry: :cry: . Devastating. We also, for the first time ever, lost the litter, bar one, who we still have (four hourly feeds and doing his poo-ing for him - still can see D on a sofa at three o'clock in the morning feeding the little scrap).

Our sorting and tidying today has unearthed all the puppy delivery and care bits and bobs. Made me sad that we'll (probably!) never do it again, happy that all those pups made other folks so happy (we stayed in touch with each new owner for ages), and got me thinking of what big dog to get next... :roll:

A funny sort of day really

Re: Puppies

N'aww. Sorry to hear that.

Your doggies are lovely

Get a bernise (sp) mountain dog!

svmel

Awwww. It is odd when you come across old stuff that makes you think. I say get a great dane, but thats cos I love 'em!! Have a great dane cross collie at home (don't ask!) we got him at 1 year old ish, and are his FIFTH owners, including battersea dogs home hock: Poor little man, it's been very tough, he's not been an easy dog but he is turning 12 early this year and despite raiding the bin whenever we forget to put it out of reach he has turned out to be the most amazing and fabulous dog. Shame he was attacked by a staff acouple of years ago and now has a massive problem with other dogs. We have to be super careful when we're out :roll:

Anyhow, I just have to say not matter what happens I don't think they ever leave you. Ihave seen my old girl round the house a few times, she's been dead about 4 years now. Hadn't seen her for ages, then on christmas day I was at my mum's house, very poorly, and looked up just in time to watch her walk out of the lounge and into the dining room made me cry but best xmas pressie ever, to know she's still around keeping an eye on us.

Onwards and upwards, my lovely dog has just stunk the room out AGAIN (inherited the great dane digestive system!) and I really must get something to eat before I go out to - hopefully- collect our new edition; a harlequin crested gecko......................... :lol: :lol:

Post Thanks / Like

Ta hunny

Misty was a sweetie. We called her Shortround as she would run in tight fast circles when she was excited . Misty was D1's dog and now her son is D1's

Will need pictures of the new arrival!

svmel

Awww lovely that you still have her son That's fab. Will post pics of the new arrival when I can. Tis very cute