Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jodphur boots

leflynn

Jodphur boots

Help I have a leaky foot in mine I discovered this turning Red the ned out yesterday.... I have a cheapy pair of Treadstone safety boots that were £25 in the sale and they have done so well for the last 2 years of torture, but I like dry feet and need some suggestions...

I have titchy feet so I fit into Ariat Devon Childs sizes (size 3), but I have spied some Ariat Monanco's at the same price in a size 3 (adults), some of the heritage ones are too big in adults sizes and my bromonts are a 3.5 but roomy round the toes. I've also contemplated the Shires Brampton ones but again not sure? Any suggestions welcome and I prefer lace up with a zip at the back or just the zip (lazy) and I have ariat black leather concord chaps to put on too (survived better than the boots lol)

Thanks

(also poor after recent saddle purchase so nothing over £80 please)

svmel
    No help I'm afraid!!! Always bought stylo when younger and now whatever is cheap lol!! Only wear for riding or when in summer, always change to wellies if going near mud!!!

leflynn
    Wellies also starting to leak, but have ariat windermere's to solve that crisis thankfully!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ariats. So comfy and last very well (so long as nobody allows their dog to 'play' with them...).

leflynn
    Eeek, I don't think Boots can bothered to play with them thankfully, thanksies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine were about six months old and I'd worn them a handful of times. Boo hoo.

Pippipony
    I love tredstep boots or mountain horse

Cheiro1
    Has to be ariat for me, nothing better

Post Thanks / Like
    Im not posh enough for ariat

I have big feet so Im no help to you, but I just go to the shop and pick some. As long as they don't have a zip up the front or that strange seam across the front Im happy (I bought a pair of those, had them a week before a horse stood on the front and the seam bit ripped open :@

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol to posh RG. I buy all my stuff in the sales (preferably in the clearance section ).