Thread: What has happened to Equestrian Clearance?!

Post Thanks / Like

What has happened to Equestrian Clearance?!

I used to love the site and bought hundreds of pounds of stuff from it.

Now the site isn't as user friendly, the branding is different, and the prices are nothing like they were

Post Thanks / Like
    Ditto.
    i always went there as first place for things.
    since they changed the website, ive looked a few times and bought nothing. Just doesn't appeal to me anymore

leflynn
    I hate the fact they have ditched some mid range brands Have found new boots there but nothing else...

Post Thanks / Like
    I admit I went onto the site thinking Eep! must not get carried away, and then didn't buy anything. I hardly consider it to be a clearance price when it's £1.00 off RRP!

SnowBear
    I tried finding them the other day and it seemed they were going under the name equestrian.com or something?

I had a horrendous experience with them last year. Catalogue of mistakes and poor service though can't complain too much as their errors resulted in them accidentally refunding me once they did get my order right was the first time I used them and wasn't impressed despite rave reviews but was going to give them another shot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the name appears to have changed.

I've always had excellent service from them and have probably spent heading to £2k with them, but it's no longer my go-to site