Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Binnies' New Home

tabithakat64
    We went from 6x2x2 hutch with 6x8x2.2 run to giving them daily supervised use of the patio/conservatory for several hours. We are planning converting the wood shed which is 6x6 plus more than doubling the size of their permanent run before the autumn as well as continuing with supervised play. Needs to be supervised as Cinna chases the cat and eats the fencing if we aren't careful.

2. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    tabithakat64
    We're keeping ours right by the house for the same reason Where are your bunnies from?

4. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a good plan

From a friend. They were apparently owned by some others, but they lost interest and my friend was lumbered with them.

I saw one sat in a stable (boy and girl so kept apart). Couldn't leave it, couldn't have it on its own/leave the other one, so took both

We only had one box, so I had to put one in the boot! D was a bit surprised when I got home. He went it open the boot and I screeched "Careful! There's a rabbit in there!" (it was a five minute drive). Good job he's the understanding type...

They're going to the vet this evening for a check over and the boy is having the snip tomorrow morning

svmel
    Lovely palace, looking forward to bunny pictures!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I hope they like it!

I have emailed pictures from my phone, but they've not arrived, which is a bobber as I want to get them onto PB, so I can then get them onto here!

I need to be less of a technophobe!

3Beasties
    MrsM I've found a much easier way to do photos! Assuming you've got a smartphone, download the PB app and then upload straight from your phone. Soooo much easier!

9. Thanks MrsMozart thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will do, ta!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have photobucket downloaded on my phone so I can just add pictures straight to that

Looks like a nice setup

12. Likes MrsMozart liked this post