Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Thoughts please for my little Daisy dogglette

Django Pony
    Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that MrsM

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all.

I'm not handling it brilliantly. I'm hoping it will come.

She was twelve so something was going to happen in the not too distant future, but it feels so quick and sudden, even though we tried for a week. She went to the vet's on Sunday all bright eyed but just with fluid on her abdomen. When she came home on Monday she was minus the fluid but was very quiet and never got much brighter, then she just went downhill.

Miss her.

3. Hugs Spottyappy Hugs
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's never easy, but more so when things are sudden as you can't take it all in when it changes so quickly.
    plus, you've had a heck of a run of awful bad luck with animals this year, so could have done without this on top.
    it was obviously her time, bless her, though the reason may not be clear.
    Big hugs.

5. Thanks MrsMozart thanked for this post
    Hugs MrsMozart Hugs
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.

Theyre all getting old, so we knew there was going to be a bad run at some point, but like with many things we just didn't think it would ever really happen, though that makes no logical sense at all because of course it was going to happen. Boyo was hard because he was so young and it shouldn't have been his time. For the two dogs and the cat it was their time, but for some reason, whilst I love all of them, this wee dog took a piece of my heart with her.

7. Hugs Spottyappy Hugs