Thread: Small Round head....

leflynn

Small Round head....

Since you guys have done me proud in the past, I'm creeping in for more reviews/ideas....

It seems I have small round head with a big crown (nice) and while I love my HS1, it smells, it gives me a sweaty head and isn't always as smart as I'd like. So I am hunting (this has been ongoing for some months) for a new smarter hat, needs to be navy smart enough for DR with a tweed and fits my stupid round head and a bit ventilated. I thought I had cracked it with the ayr8 *round* but the 6 7/8's is a bit big or will become that way and they don't make it in the 6 3/4 (child size...). I have one on order anyway (6 7/8) to see if it can be fixed to fit (not ideal, but HS1 is done the same).

I am looking for backup ideas for something lighter than a HS1 and smarter and navy, don't want to go past £150 as on a bit of a budget - any ideas of brands/models to try? Tried John Whitaker Victoy hats and while they fit they feel perched a bit, same for HKM adjustables, tried other COtr hats and no go, Harry Hall are too oval... Tried a lovely hat at saddlers last week and it was well over budget The Co wellington was lovely but too much hat and not lighter sadly

Any ideas welcome, we don't have a massive range of hats round here so trying on is tricky too! Thanks x

Cheiro1
    Gatehouse - adjustable and most have removable linings! Or the Champion Air Tech, that is very round

svmel
    No idea!!! Sorry hun, I had trouble fitting my head, wanted a vented one but couldn't find within my budget so ended up with a Champion Euro... again!!!! Haven't bought in the last 3-4 years so no idea what's out there xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you find one?