Sorry, another one from me!

Do you insure your dogs? If so who with? Has anyone had any experience with Tesco insurance?

Sam isn't insured and neither was Toby. Toby did require vet treatment over the years (due to doing silly terrier things like getting stuck under a tree for 4 days!) but I doubt it cost anywhere near the amount we would have had to pay for insurance over the 17 years we had him. Sam isn't insured and up until recently had never seen the vet but now potentially will require ongoing medical attention.
Our first dog, a GSD, was insured but I don't think we ever really claimed; despite the premium going up annually!

I had planned to get puppy insured, mainly because she is my responsibility and I don't want to be in the situation of big vet bills and no money again! (I know mum would help me out if needed but that's not the point!). While Toby was my dog, I got him when I was really young so I never really took over the financial side of things with him; we'd sort of share vet bills etc. So Jazz will be the first one I'm flying solo with!