Thread: Little Lacey

3Beasties

Little Lacey

2. Likes Spottyappy, MrsMozart liked this post
    Pippipony
    What a.super girl xx

Post Thanks / Like
    She's beautiful
    It's bittersweet and I understand how hard it was for you to get another but she will help you to heal.
    Looking forward to seeing more updates

5. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    tabithakat64
    She's lovely

svmel
    She is gorgeous. Losing one and getting another is always, as RG said, bittersweet, but only you can make the right decisions for you, and reading this I believe you've made the right decision. Whilst we never 'move on' from our loss, we need to keep treading our paths, and Lacey will help you do that.

We've all been so worried about you since Jazz crossed the bridge, and I think I speak for us all when I say we're glad Lacey is there to help where us mere humans can but fail. xxxxxxxx

8. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a sweetie indeed lass!

You made through right decision for you. Anyone else's thoughts are of no consequence. I strongly believe that one doesn't get a 'replacement' as that just can't happen; what one does get is another companion, giving a loving home to another friend. Jazz will always have a place in your heart and memories, as will this little one.

Hugs to you lass.

Post Thanks / Like
    She is gorgeous. Very very pretty.
    it is up to none but you when or if you get another animal after the loss of one. No matter what the circumstances, if some people have an opinion that is other than favourable, you don't need them in your life.
    Am so glad she's helping you heal.
    she is simply divine.

11. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    3Beasties
    Thanks all for your kind words. She's been here nearly two weeks and has already got her paws firmly under the table!

I had one stupid busy body neighbour make very unhelpful comments last week but I will rise above it (oh, you will look after this one won't you? And repeatedly saying I though you weren't getting another/why did you get another?). Given that she met Jazz only once and I've not spoken to them about her (or any other dog) since before she died I don't know what she's on about really. But hey ho, she can think what she wants!!

Lacey is signed up for puppy classes in a couple of weeks so I best get on with her training She needs to get used to a lead, put one on her today for the first time and she was not amused Saying that, her off lead heel work is better than Sam's already!

13. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    Hugs MrsMozart Hugs
    leflynn
    I'm not sure there is ever a 'right' time to get another dog after you've lost one, but I'm so pleased you have little lacey She is just adorable and I love the attitude and confidence

15. Likes MrsMozart liked this post