Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Chance & Misty :)

Swift08

Re: Meet Chance & Misty :)

I must apologise for not putting pics up! It has been tipping down with rain and sleet so haven't been able to get much done with them. Farrier is out wednesday to sort out their feet so should be able to get more then Both have been angels though, in the time I have known chance (almost 2 years) he has been quite difficult to catch with strangers/in strange situations - he came to call today AND stayed for a cuddle after I turned him back out! Everyone has fallen in love with misty, he is loving the attention but does show his stubborn side sometimes and hasn't quite got used to the idea of gates but we will get there.

RG - I think you would be fine on both of them will get you some skates too hehe x

Swift08

Post Thanks / Like

Sweeties

Interesting re. the hoof situation. Maybe they were left too long and too much was taken off in a hurry? At least now they are with you that will be a thing of the past

Looking forward to the updates

Swift08

Sadly MrsM that is a very likely scenario

Together with the YO's little NF filly they have started escaping :o Misty has never escaped but by the look of it Chance or the filly have round a weakness in the electric and Misty, who has a whole new lease of life, has decided to join in! So the trio of little ponies have been put in a ''secure'' (I say in inverted comma's because they will probably end up escaping) paddock for the night so tomorrow Misty will start doing work along with Chance *evil laugh*

Post Thanks / Like

Lol. Hope ponies are where you left them!