Thread: Equ StreamZ Bands

MuddyMonster

Equ StreamZ Bands

Has anyone used these before, and If so, what are the general thoughts. How do they compare to other magnetic and therapuetic boots like Equilibrium or Premier Equine range?

We are currently using PE magnetic over reach boots, but they now need replacing & I'm considering these - but they do have a larger price tag than the PE boots, so am keen to see what other people think of them.

Finally, what is the sizing like? My native only has short pony legs & if these are designed for long legged types, they'd probably be far too big for him!

2. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't help, never even heard of them!
    Intrigued though so will google.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh they are a tad on the pricey side, but if they do the job then go for it m'duck

Trying to remember which ones we used for Grey Mare... I'll ask D1 when she wanders back in.

I've used magnetic pad on my back (just a cheap one from Boots) and it definitely made a difference.

Updated: D1 can't remember. They were one of the popular brands I think. I've asked D1 to looksee at the ones these ones, as she has a scientific turn of mind - she might be able to comment on what they're saying about the technology.

Updated again: D1 has asked her physics friend to looksee, but in the meantime she Googled and found a thread on HHO where it didn't fare too well (understatement!).
    Last edited by MrsMozart; 31-08-2016 at 07:23 PM.

MuddyMonster
    Thanks MrsM

I know they are a touch pricey, but Pete's physio did reccomend them & its rare she reccomends anything ... it's just a shame the stuff she does reccomend isn't exactly cheap!

I had seen the HHO thread, which made me both giggle & slightly suspicious - but if they work for Pete, I can overlook an overzealous CEO and other horse owner's am-dramatics

I'll probably bite the bullet & get a pair in a month it isn't my best friend's 30th, another friend's hen party & Pete's had the physio, is due the saddle fitter & in need if more supplements ...!

X

6. Likes Spottyappy, MrsMozart liked this post
    Hugs MrsMozart Hugs