Thread: Pet Sitters

Post Thanks / Like

Pet Sitters

Trying to find a new one after the last one moved away. She said she'll come if we need, but I don't want to drag her halfway up the country whenever we have a need.

So, now I need someone who'll check on all and let the dogs out for the odd day trip, and do the weekend stints that we sometimes need.

Thought I'd found someone but they do dog boarding, which ours wouldn't like - one would be confused and one would be super nervous and there's still the cats and rabbits that need caring for.

Ho hum. Found the last one by word of mouth, but nobody around here is usuing anyone at the mo', or they're fully booked. Need someone who'll come and make friends with the GSD before we need them.

Post Thanks / Like
    If only you were closer MrsM! I do quite a lot of that kind of thing for mums friends and word of mouth people.

Did use an online person a couple of times, they were ok, expensive and always booked up though.

Always a shame when good people move away!

3. Thanks MrsMozart thanked for this post
    Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    leflynn
    Mine is a friend who does it, the other one I found through my dog walker who also did boarding at home (no good for Boots)

5. Thanks MrsMozart thanked for this post
    Likes MrsMozart liked this post