Thread: Pressure - an update of sorts

leflynn

Pressure - an update of sorts

2. Likes MrsMozart, Spottyappy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fab write up, LF. Love the turbo farts!
    i did pony club, on a share pony as didn't have my very own. It was ok, but down "souff" full of jumped up posh people who looked down their noses as I didn't actually own my pony.... learnt abit, but not as much as I would like. It was equally as stuck up when daughter did it, people boasting this time about how many thousands of £ their kids ponies cost. My daughters was a freebie whom she backed herself. And, of course went better than many of the others....
    so, think you did best by saving camp until adulting!
    what showing are you doing?
    most of all, print your post out, and put it somewhere you can refer to, if you find yourself off the rails with frustration etc again.

4. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovely report lass. The turbo farts did make me giggle.

Given me some food for thought. I'm going to go mull.

leflynn
    He honestly jumps better when he farts even Charlotte agrees lol! I think my report of our disaster jumping/we won't jump any more report is on here somewhere too.... It's on my blog too so I have always got it, I occasionally read it back (all the way back to the beginning sometimes as we've come far from the not being able to leave the yard days)

SA we're doing the ROR Amateur class at Northumberland County, 17 in the class and hoping the rain stays away I think he'll love it as he will have even more people to twinkle his toes at Will be happy as long as we aren't last and he behaves himself!

Will defo be going to camp next May too Hope mulling is good MrsM

7. Likes Spottyappy, MrsMozart liked this post