Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boots update - cross your everythings...

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you are having a really tough time of it Lef :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    Mr really wasn't being kind.

It's the sh!ttiest of times for sure, but you will get through it.

leflynn
    We're getting there shame members of another business close to work dont agree with me taking boots to work in the van as we had a nice chat with an rspca lady after work on friday as i had been reported to them by 'someone' fairly certain who it is. Rapca lady was satisfied he was fine and had a good chat with her while someone 'watched' us nevermind...

4. Hugs MrsMozart Hugs
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness me. People need to bob off. Surely they can see he's well cared for and so very much loved.

leflynn
    Its odd as he's been in the van here since January on and off and this is the 2nd complaint I've had from 'someone', one was face to face which caused issues at work as MD was trying to get their business for work so I now have to park on a public road and not in the car park, seems they can't leave well alone despite having seen him and checked him for them selves the first time, they might have wanted to get their story straight too - still nice that they care just in the wrong way and we've been doing this since i got him... He's only at home this week as its meant to be too warm so by Friday I'll have a grumpy dog!

7. Hugs MrsMozart Hugs
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a hard one lass.

Sort of understand people's reaction, but when they've had it all explained, etc., and the dog is fine, then it's time to back off.

Post Thanks / Like
    How's he, and you, doing lass?

leflynn
    He's doing good - you wouldn't know anything was wrong tbh. We've not had any chemo for a while due to a bladder infection (now gone) but waiting on a blood test to check his kidney function as they were a bit worried about that, fingers crossed its okay and we can get back on track next week

11. Likes MrsMozart liked this post
    Hugs MrsMozart Hugs
    leflynn
    Kidney function okay! Back to chemo tomorrow but Vet had a chat with the oncologist and we're going to do a round of 4 treatments and then pause and see how it goes as the lump hasn't returned as yet depsite having no treatment for 4 weeks plus they are being a bit cautious due to age and kidneys I think!
    Last edited by leflynn; 11-09-2017 at 03:52 PM.

13. Likes Spottyappy, MrsMozart liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news indeed lass! Clever Boots.