Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luca de Carlos - 23.3.10 - One yr on - RIP

Re: Luca de Carlos - 23.3.10 - One yr on - RIP

You've set me off now, thankfully i'm not at work.

He was both special and speshal

benji

I hope nobody (particularly BB/JB - confused!) minds but every so often i re-read this thread and particularly now in the run up to Christmas I still remember. Christmas always makes me think of him and BB.

Luca you're out there somewhere, probably wheel barrowing River along (stop doing that you meany!) but I've never forgotten you, nor will I ever forget Christmas eve 2009. My heart wont let me. I've no doubt at all that without you and BB I wouldn't have D, I wouldn't be in the saddle at all. Horses went from being something I'd forced myself to forget to something that came back to the fore front of my mind when I met you, even though you made me feel like a numpty when i couldn't turn you round haha!

You might not of been the most fantastically behaved or the best put together horse but my god did you help people, you helped me beyond belief and for that I'll never forget you. Despite your problems you changed my life for me, and words can't ever ever express my thanks to you and your mammy!

I remember first meeting you and your eyes told a story that words never could and with that my heart melted for you. It might sound soft coming from someone who barely knew you but good god did I love your silly heart. In my darkest of moments I remember you, I remember how it felt to snuggle into your bum (hmm doesn't that sound odd!) and my heart is warmed again.

Let me never forget the day I remembered everything, let me never forget the horrid things that happen to horses, let me never stop crying until all of the horses on earth are loved, let me never forget how it feels to be cuddled, let me never forget how it feels to be made whole again, let me never forget the second I met you, let me never forget your cuddles, let me never ever forget you. You ruined me into broken pieces with your story but you made me whole again. Words for what you did for me are just not enough.

Oh Mr Luca, I could say so much and it would never be enough.

There is never a day that goes by where my heart doesn't find you.

Cheiro1

Thats beautiful benji....*sob*

Lovely words.