Thread: River Roo - 28.10.09 - Because you deserve one too

Bella Boo

River Roo - 28.10.09 - Because you deserve one too

LauraWheeler

Re: River Roo - 28.10.09 - Because you deserve one too

Another amazing tribute to a wonderful horse. Had me in tears again. He was so very lucky to have you and by the sounds of it he knew it. You did what was best for him till the very end and i'm shore he is thankful to you for that. I love that first pic you can feel the love you two shared.

God bless, RIP River Roo xxx

Bella Boo

With this little lad it was I who was the lucky one.

We're so blessed to have these animals, and it felt wrong to pay tribute to one and not the other. Somehow today feels about closure and moving on...

xx

Oh jeeez T,

Theres nothing I can say to that, other than thank you. Thank you for giving him the chances you did, for introducing him to new funtimes, for giving him a life of love, and for helping him go when he needed too.

River; a superstar shining over us, you are missed. You live on in the hearts of those that love you.

BB, your a selfless, loving, giving, wonderful owner and any horse is lucky to have you.

Bella Boo

*passes Benji a tissue*

Aww shucks thanks hon, if they get 50% from me what I get from them then I feel I am doing a good job - he was a poppet though Been going through old photos and remembering the stupid things he'd do...

We're just so lucky.

xx

I need a box of tissues.

Then i'll crack up laughing when i think of his wobbly lip ....itchy spot.

Bella Boo

Ahh the infamous lip wobble... it could go on for 30 minutes at a time as long as you had 'the spot'... or the 'wheres the itch' game - that always amused everyone... but you know he was an itchy boy!!

I'll never forget the hack with Nicky where he laid down in the middle of the briddle way and tried to roll... but waited until I stepped off once he got to the ground before going over. Or the night we jumped a man lying down in the woods at dusk thinking it was a falled log and he chased us all the way home... :lol: :lol:

He wouldn't want us to cry remembering him but laugh... or the time he gave the farrier a wedgy... I mean literally picked the farrier up from the ground by his boxers... he was a monkey alright! xx

Post Thanks / Like

Oh hun. No words. Tears and laughter.

Hugs.

Pippipony

More hugs & tears here too
    xxx